Missouri Basement is a Licensed Dealer and Certified Repair Specialist of the Grip-Tite line of foundation repair products. Grip-Tite has been a leader in manufacturing earth anchoring products for over 88 years. Specializing in foundation repair, Grip-Tite products helps Missouri Basement solve the most difficult foundation problems for our customers.
The Grip-Tite Foundation Pier System economically and safely stabilizes a building’s foundation, thereby minimizing additional, future settlement. The Grip-Tite Foundation Pier System utilizes hydraulically driven steel columns and a rugged foundation bracket to transfer structural load to deep, dense soil or bedrock.
The end-bearing push pier system, suitable for both residential and commercial applications, installs quickly with small equipment and in areas of limited or tight access. When compared to other driven pile systems, the Grip-Tite system proves superior due to its ability to reach greater depths and load-bearing strata.
- End-bearing pier that does not rely on friction for capacity
- Each pier load tested during installation
- Ability to reach greater depths using a starter tube with friction collar
- High-strength steel pier sections and sleeved couplings have high resistance to bending
- Long life span, resistance to corrosion (design life in moderate soils more than 100 years)
- Available with hot-dipped galvanized coating for added corrosion resistance